[thelist] PHP/MySQL odd problem

Mr. Tenuta dtportnoy at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 9 15:21:15 CDT 2004

> What is the syntax you are using for your second SELECT attempt?

Matt,

I use $res = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM freeroll_menu WHERE category =
'freeroll_main' ORDER BY order_num", $link); for both attempts. First time
working, second time not. I added different records and such and still the
same problem. The first SELECT always works, and i know the syntax is fine
because when i switch the first SELECT with the second one it works.

I find it really odd. There must be a restriction somewhere.