[thelist] form feed

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Mon Jul 12 12:59:15 CDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, [iso-8859-1] Esteve Valentí wrote:
> How I can with frontpage 2003 insert a form feed so that when printing
> the page the content is divided in several pages?

To get pagebreaks in HTML, one uses CSS:
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/print/pbafter.htm has the
scoop. basically, include some HTML code that includes a style of

page-break-after: always

http://www.westciv.com/style_master/academy/css_tutorial/advanced/printing.html
has more information.

How to insert such things into FrontPage 2003, I don't know.

	Joe
--
Joe "ArtLung" Crawford   AIM:artlung   Phone:619-516-4550
LAMP Host Evangelist, Web Designer, Web Developer, WebSanDiego.org List Guy