[thelist] Secure Instant Messaging

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:56:13 CDT 2004

I'm not familiar with the product in question - maybe others are.
However, it would probably help if you could list the things you
needed? I'm sure there are lots of products that do what you want, but
it might be akin to using a jack-hammer to get a nut open.

eg Exchange + Outlook + Live Communications Server + Messenger 5
addresses all the things that you appear to be missing: drafts folder
in Outlook, multiple folders, plus Outlook + Messenger can be
integrated (if you use the Messenger client that's available for LCS),
but whether this is cost-effective in your organisation I don't
know...

Cheers
Ken