[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 17, Issue 28

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 21:11:09 CDT 2004

Couldn't you use javascript to set a hidden field value in an onclick
event handler on the image map area?
onclick(document.myform.myhidden.value='California') or something to
that effect. Or send all the coordinates as the value. Afterall, your
.NET app must somehow know what the coordinates are, so there ought to
be a means of matching up the coordinate values received with the ones
it knows how to produce in the first place.

Diane