[thelist] Client dismissal letter

Monique Angelich listmail at devedia.com
Fri Jul 16 14:31:38 CDT 2004

Quote:
Although it's on course (I think), and the client has not received a
deliverable, yet the contract has been signed, I want out. I nor the client
has the resources to do this properly.

Response:
Contract would be the operative word. Did you create the contract? Did you leave yourself a tidy little loop hole?

What it sounds like is that you don't have time and they won't be able to pay for what they will receive. I have one hour till I am out of town, if I can help you before I go I will be happy to do so.

--- Monique