[thelist] [mysql q] Anyone know what this means... ?

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Sun Jul 18 03:43:09 CDT 2004

After re-installing my DB, I'm now getting this error in phpMyAdmin...

   Warning: (null)(): 4294967267 result set(s) not freed.
   Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were
   requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

And in my blog, I'm getting...

    Warning: mysql_query(): Your query requires a full tablescan
   (table bB_config, 14 rows affected). Use EXPLAIN to optimize
   your query. in G:\home\BBlog\htdocs\bblog\libs\ez_sql.php on
   line 159

   The query in question is...

      select * from bB_sections order by name

Drop over to...