[thelist] Client dismissal letter

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Sun Jul 18 16:00:08 CDT 2004

Hi,
it looks like the original thread got hijacked.

This is an article about dealing with clients.
http://tinyurl.com/5tu7p

divaone -  You could just write 2-3 sentences thanking them for their past
business and apologetically informing them that you are unable to provide
future services. If the relationship is bad, you shouldn't have to spell out
the reasons and it's probably a good idea to not engage ... I would also
cover my butt and seek out advice from my lawyer (in fact, firing a bad
client is the only reason I *have* a lawyer)

hth!
-chris
http://www.semioticpixels.com

p.s. I am not a lawyer and this email is not legal advice