[thelist] Time Triggered Events on Server

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Jul 19 08:05:38 CDT 2004

Hi,

Let's say for example that I want to be emailed at 4:59pm this afternoon
telling me that I have one minute left before I can go home. Or in another
example, I want the server to check for data every second and when new data
is found, it sends me an email. Or, I want to build an auction site on my
Intranet. Employees would place items of for bids from time to time and set
a time limit for how long they want to sell the item for. When time has
expired, determined by the server, it sends an email to the bidding winner,
or to the seller who's not sold their item.

How do I do this?

Rob Smith