[thelist] SEO - Question

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 19 16:20:32 CDT 2004

Ahaha, Andy, well done, but you forgot to think that your best written
copy will be mixed with plain HTML as well as Menu items and other
useful, but useless in SEO navigation, text. so doubling your best
written copy, will always improve the word density of those special
keywords embedded in your best written copy.

> I really worry about the state of Maths teaching in schools these
days.

I think diploma should not be granted, but only allocated for an amount
of time, say 10 years, then should be re-assesed.

hahah only joking..