[thelist] Re: A Beginner Freelance Question

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Wed Jul 21 16:52:06 CDT 2004

On 20-Jul-04, at 4:59 PM, Webmaster wrote:
> I am also in Canada, so i want to keep a good and comparable fee to
> wot the mighty internet standard USD fee would be.

You might be interested in the Aquent/RGD Ontario Salary and Billing
Practices Guide. They publish one every year so the most recent is for
2003/2004.

http://www.rgdontario.com/survey/03_survey.pdf

It should be helpful to you if you are in Canada. Don't forget that if
you are in Newfoundland, chances are that prices are lower there than
in Toronto, but it's probably a better indication than a US price guide
(US and UK prices are consistently higher than Canadian prices in my
experience).

HTH,
Tara

--