[thelist] Help help help - Flash

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 06:19:07 CDT 2004

I am baffled by the problems I'm having getting my Flash movies to load in
Windows.

I was using javascript (keeping my page valid), ran into problems and then
came across the Flash Satay method on  ALA
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/

It seemed a much neater solution and whatever I do I can always see them on
my Mac. But on Windows they start to load but freeze.

I am totally lost as to what to do next and it should have been sorted last
week. Any help would be very very much appreciated.

The site is http://www.dmsnet.co.uk . There is a movie in the middle of the
home page. There is also a section with a sequence of movies
http://www.dmsnet.co.uk/tracker/demo.php?id=0001

Thanks

--
Chris Price