[thelist] Help help help - Flash

Aleksey A. Samuleenkov lesha at lesha.ru
Fri Jul 23 07:37:43 CDT 2004

<param name="index" value="container.swf?path=index.swf" />
This won't work in IE, because there is no parameter "index".

Other browsers (and I suppose IE on other platforms) don't use params at
all. Only <param name="movie" value="url" /> is good for defining url in
IE for Windows.

--
Aleksey A. Samuleenkov
mailto: lesha at lesha.ru