[thelist] creating an image on the fly

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Sat Jul 24 14:43:01 CDT 2004

thelist at punterspower.co.uk wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I am toying with the idea of pulling a recors set from MySQL using PHP and
>embedding it wqithin an image on the fly.  Any tips or tricks and tutorial
>would be helpful if anyone has the time ;)
>
>I guess this is similar to creating a pdf on the fly
>
>Andrew

I assume you want to construct the image with the record in it, but
unless it it critical, why not just build a table with a background
image and write the text in the cells?  If that solution is not
appealing, check into www.imagemagick.org.  I think you will find what
you want there.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"