[thelist] Wiki/Blog review request

Monique Angelich listmail at devedia.com
Sun Jul 25 09:45:55 CDT 2004

I found myself with time on my hands recently, and decided to create a blog/wiki type program that does not require a database.

It runs on ASP and uses text files for storage.

I have one problem I can't seem to find an answer to. The ASP fileSystemObject has many built in abilities, but I can't find a way to sort a group of files by date, in decending order. I refuse to use recordsets to hold the information for sorting. The entire purpose of this is to give people an easier way to blog.

So if anyone with free time can take the time to kick the wiki tires and give me their opinions, suggestions, and help with the decending order by date problem, I would be tickled.

*grin*

http://www.devedia.com/wiki

--- Monique