[thelist] Windows visual diff program?

David Williamson dw at clara.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 17:48:20 CDT 2004

Chris

Tried and bought both Araxis Merge and Beyond Compare.

Although Araxis had a really useful three-way merge and looked wonderful,
Beyond Compare is a really powerful diff tool. It has a great facility for
comparing and syncing against a FTP site.

Araxis also seemd overpriced and under powered compared to Beyond Compare

Dave