[thelist] RE: Does web design have a future in'highwage'countries? (wasQuestion])

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Mon Jul 26 08:15:51 CDT 2004

You are joking about this, aren't you, Randal? IT workers are supposedly
better educated than assembly line workers and should, therefore, be more
adaptable than factory workers. Both are, however, really pretty much in the
same situation.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564