[thelist] Taking control of a client's computer

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Mon Jul 26 08:52:58 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
It occurred to me that it would be nice if there was a way I could take
over their machine for a short while to make the required changes myself
rather than trying to remember what Outlook looks like. I know that type
of software's out there. Hopefully it'll be an 'over the Internet' type of
thing rather than using direct dial.