[thelist] Please trim, please don't top post.

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 04:28:45 CDT 2004

On Monday, July 26, 2004  @723, Sarah Sweeney wrote:

>However, since bottom-posting seems to be the standard on thelist, and
>Liam's preference ;) (mine, too!), maybe it should be added to the
>guidelines?

I've bounced the suggestion over to theforum for discussion as it's a
meta conversation which is off-topic for thelist. If any interested
parties could continue the talk over there[1] we can see if there is a
consensus to modify the guidelines.

<tip author="Garrett Coakley" type="Installing the W3C validator on OS X">

Macslash (http://macslash.org) have published a pointer to a new article
on ADC that shows how to install a local copy of the W3C validator on OS X:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/opensource/validator.html

</tip>

G.

[1] You can also follow the discussion without having to subscribe to
theforum through the list archives: <http://lists.evolt.org/
theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20040726/thread.html>