[thelist] Having trouble connect Dreqmweaver MX 2004 to MySQL server

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Tue Jul 27 11:16:52 CDT 2004

Make sure your configuration you are connecting to has given permission
to the incoming ip address, you need to specify this on the MySQL server
ip address and user and then bingo

Not sure about the dreamweaver (edit plus rocks) but this is what you
need to do for the remote connection regardless of what code you use to
make the connection.

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/