[thelist] loading mysqli extension with IIS

Theodore Serbinski tserbinski at washsq.com
Tue Jul 27 13:00:42 CDT 2004

ok this is driving me nuts! i've installed PHP5.0 on IIS/Win2k and it works great. <?phpinfo()?> no problems at all.

and now i want to add the mysqli extension. so i download the dll and extract it to c:\PHP\. i go into php.ini and add the extension dir as c:\PHP\ and add extension=php_mysqli.dll. restart server. load up phpinfo() and i get the error "Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\PHP\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified module could not be found". how can this not be found it is right in that directory???

anyone have any ideas, this is driving me crazy. thanks!

ted