[thelist] PHP learning tools

Richard Davey rich at launchcode.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 13:39:43 CDT 2004

Hello Maximillian,

MVS> FWIW, Safari (there are a bunch of labels for it, InformIT Bookshelf,
MVS> O'Reilly Bookshelf, etc), is absolutely worth the measly $15/month they
MVS> charge.

I'll second that - Safari is simply brilliant and so much cheaper than
buying stacks of books that go out date within a few months. I have 9
titles currently on my Safari bookshelf and I can dip into them
whenever I want, run full-text searches for specific code, etc. It's a
superb idea and has a great range of titles, must have literally saved
me hundreds of $ since I joined.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde