[thelist] Client Updates to SSI .inc file

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Jul 28 15:34:12 CDT 2004

Bob Haroche wrote:

>My client wants to update a long list of store locations on their own.
><snip /> I know I can convert the listing to a database driven solution,
>but we're looking for something less expensive to develop here.
>Typically, the store listings will need to be coded like this:

>Phoenix, Arizona&nbsp;&nbsp;85018</span><br>

Perhaps your client could use Excel or other spreadsheet to maintain a
list, and save the spreadsheet as tab-delimited text (CSV, but with tabs
instead of commas), and upload via simple http upload page.  This would
have the advantage of a [probably] familiar interface for your client,
and minimal time investment on your part.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce