[thelist] SSI's

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Jul 28 17:27:09 CDT 2004

Rob Smith wrote:

> All this talk about SSI's has got me thinking. Are there any other pages
> besides .php, .asp, and .shtml that accept and can use SSI's?

Are you talking about recognizing traditional SSI syntax, or just
providing a facility to read files and include the content in a
generated page?

Seems like a server-side scripting language that *didn't* provide
such a facility in some way would be pretty pointless, eh? :-)

JSP offers several ways, but none of them use "standard" (Apache)
SSI syntax.

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.