[thelist] Client Updates to SSI .inc file

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Jul 28 22:37:19 CDT 2004

	Wow... I didn't even notice that the "not" was missing.  Time to
take a break...

	To add a little bit of relevance to my post, I'd have to say
that some clients just refuse no matter what, and you have to do what
they say or seek work elsewhere.  Given the numbers, though, I'd be
surprised if they didn't want to go with an Access solution over this
array-mangling stuff we've been discussing...