[thelist] Loading OCX

Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz eduardobk at via-rs.net
Wed Jul 28 22:09:50 CDT 2004

Hi all :)

I have an html file in the web server. Within this html there's an object that is an .ocx (Active X control).

The problem is: when I access it from the inside, page works normally, because we have this hhctrl.ocx installed on each machine,
but when we access is from the outside, the page does not load the object, the .ocx, that is also saved in the web server, but not downloaded/loaded
at the machine trying to view that page.
How do I solve that?

Here it is: http://metadados.com.br/website/help/rhpa_leftcontents.htm

P.S.: Actually it was passed to me exactly to try finding an answer, although I'm not directly involved (but I can get more info if needed).

Thank you all in advance,

Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
http://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/
Senior Support Analyst