[thelist] 1 form, 2 destinations

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jul 29 10:17:29 CDT 2004

> Secondly, I would personally have this information in an orders table
> in a database prior to them going to Paypal. Then you'd just flip a
> status field from PENDING to CONFIRMED or whatever once you accept the
> paypal payment. You'll have to do this anyways.

So what you're saying is that in my orders table, the default OrderStatus
field should be set to "Pending". Once we receive payment, just flip. I
hadn't thought about that.

LOL this is funny. I was reading the Integration Manual and here's the
section on Auto Return:

Auto Return (p.4)

Auto Return for Website Payments allows merchants to eliminate the Payment
Receipt
page in the Website Payments flow and automatically return or redirect
buyers back to
their website upon payment completion.

For more information about Auto Return, please refer to the Auto Return
section of
this manual.

....um... ok. Auto return for Website Payments allows merchants...

The REAL Auto Return section is on p.70 :-)

Thanks. I'll figure it out from here.