[thelist] .ca Registrars

Seth Thomas Rasmussen seth at sethrasmussen.com
Thu Jul 29 14:17:51 CDT 2004

<snip>
Can anyone recommend a good registrar for ".ca" (Candian country code)
domains? I've dealt with a number of different ones, but none of them
has really impressed me (awkward interfaces, convoluted processes for
changing nameservers, etc.).
</snip>

I have my domains registered through 123ehost.com's interface. It's simple,
and pretty straightforward... never had to really use it other than initial
setup, but seems fine. $10/year per domain.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/