[thelist] OT Network question XP Pro

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Thu Jul 29 15:09:42 CDT 2004

Dave,

Replacing a motherboard is one of those things that really requires you to
do clean install of Windows. As far as the network problem, most network
cards let you change the MAC address -- just change your MAC address to that
of your old card and you'll probably be fine.

Jeff

Message from  at Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:51 PM: