[thelist] How important is height when using tables?

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Fri Jul 30 06:07:34 CDT 2004

Specifying hieght can be achieved using css too also you can simply
place an image spacer, but is this really addressing the height
question?

Missed the original post so I am assuming the height issue is referring
to a potential scroll issue or display everything upon browser opening?

If so this is guess work as every browser setting will be different
depending on user preferences

Andrew

erties/height_2.asp

And while deprecated since HTML 4.0, in HTML 3.2 TD has both width and
height:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html32#table

Use the Source Luke ;-)
(or at least the Specs :-)