[thelist] [Flash] Resetting ruler

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 20:43:34 CDT 2004

On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 08:44 PM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> The position (0,0) on my ruler shows the top left corner of the stage,
> but when I view the properties of the items, the coordinates for that
> item are way off. Is there a way to reset the ruler? Thanks.

Are you talking about the registration point of a symbol being in the
center, or not at 0,0? You have to open the symbol up and move the top
left corner of it to the center of the little cross-hair.

If that's not it, check and make sure there isn't some stray bit of
something in your symbol way off to the side. That can make it appear
that it's not at 0,0.

> Minh Lee Goon
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown