[thelist] Affiliate Marketing / Ecommerce

raditha dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Sat Jul 31 20:13:30 CDT 2004

Pablo Oliva wrote:

>Can anyone point me to the fastest way of setting up an affiliate network
>tracking and payment system?

Before you put in a lot of effort into this - i would like to point out
that affiliate networks are an idea of the past. Nowadays with google
being so good small website owners are unlikely to make as much money
out of it as they might have in the past.

note: this is just my opinion - not research.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.