[thelist] Are AdWords worth it?

Richard Davey rich at launchcode.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 13:37:34 CDT 2004

Hello Simon,

Tuesday, August 3, 2004, 7:17:57 PM, you wrote:

SP> I have a site that already lists in the top 3 positions, for the
SP> majority its keywords, on google. Is there any advantage to using
SP> googles' AdWords to further promote this site?

Well AdWords appear on other peoples web sites too, not just the
Google search results. So if you want to appear on those sites as
well, then yes it's probably worth it. You could also use them to
appear in categories related to the ones you already rank highly in,
but perhaps don't feature in at the moment?

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde