[thelist] Product Demos/Flash

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 10:26:07 CDT 2004

Screenshots, and Photoshop, but mostly Flash symbols to keep k size as low
as possible.  Originally, screenshots were going to be used, but the file
size was going to get insane, plus the functionality of the demo would have
been jeopardized.  The goal was to make something fast as possible that
worked.