[thelist] Advanced Table Design using only Divs and CSS.

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Aug 9 15:29:12 CDT 2004

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure if you saw in the related posts a couple people mentioned that
designing with CSS is a somewhat different mindset from designing within
the row and column confines of tables.

Your explanation confused me. Granted I didn't read it very thoroughly, but
it's true what they say about pictures and thousands of words. I bet if you
post a screenshot of your desired layout you'll have more luck of someone
suggesting a viable CSS solution for you.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/