[thelist] Re: site search software

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 18:10:24 CDT 2004

On my Web site I am using FreeFind, Google, and entireweb. FreeFind has a some  customizations and options that you can set through their Web site. You can tell it to do a crawl now
to see the results without having to wait. a day or more.

For a look, go to http://www.hopehousedaycare.org/ and then click on the Web button on the side.