SV: [thelist] XP Home & ASP

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:37:33 CDT 2004

Personal Web Server (PWS) was just a cut-down implementation of IIS.

Also, I posted this in May this year, reposting for your benefit:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304197
INFO: Personal Web Server Is Not Included with Windows XP Home

Further information:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=224609
How to Obtain Versions of Internet Information Server (IIS)

Cheers
Ken