[thelist] excel export formatting

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Aug 10 16:08:34 CDT 2004

	Well, one hack-ish way that you might try is to add a space
character to the content.  I don't know if it'll work, but it does the
job when you're working in Excel.

	Of course that messes things up if they want to treat the number
as a number, in which case you'll have to look into formatting (which
can probably be done with some bizarre tag attribute that Excel
understands these days)... Let us know how the first idea works out.

Cheers,

Peter