[thelist] MSN/Inktomi(?) Search Engine Spam

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Fri Aug 13 05:24:30 CDT 2004

Hi folks;

Our site has, sometime in the last few days, almost vanished from MSN's
search results, being replaced by one of the most blatant search-engine /
affiiliate-program spammers I've seen in a long while. I've found a
spam-report address for Inktomi, which I believe powers the MSN search, but
is there anything else we can do, or anyone else we can contact to see this
cleared up?

Cheers,
Drew.