[thelist] PHP official certification

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Aug 16 13:15:41 CDT 2004

<snip>
I think the people in this list will be interested to know that Zend (PHP
creator) conducts a new official certification program for PHP developers!
</snip>

Greeeaaattt.. Another "certification". That's what makes me so mad about
development is that people have commercialized just about everything these
days.

How much weight does it have? I'm guessing not much.

While they're at it, why not make a "Official Shoe Tier Certification" or
"Official Breather Certification"

(just be my luck that these actually exist :-\)

Thanks for the link anyway.

Rob