[thelist] Re: Deploying Video with Flash

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 04:48:51 CDT 2004

how do you load in the proper video ?
you have a choice of GOING TO ANOTHER MOVIE or loading another movie
with loadmovie()
if you use one of them both then try the other one.
I've hardly ever heard of flash blocking webpages, except for bad coding
practices like doing a repeat loop where one should use the timeline
metaphor to make non-blocking-freezing loops.