[thelist] GUI design in an already cramped space... help

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Aug 17 11:10:19 CDT 2004

   What about little hide/show panels for text inputs (or groups of text inputs)?  You could have a progression of sorts, where they click to get another one...

   When you need to preview or print, just expand 'em and then put them back the way they were.

   Another option would be to have them enter names, click a button, and add them to a listbox or something.  Is this an intranet, and if so, is there a browser standard?

Cheers,

Peter