[thelist] Passing variables between aspx pages

Jason Robbins evolt at whisky-fudge.org.uk
Tue Aug 17 19:24:40 CDT 2004

Hey all,

I have an aspx page that takes in a users credit card details, I then
want to pass the user on to a confirmation page before processing the
card. Using cookies, or query strings are out as i do not want to be
passing credit card details back to the client even if it is over HTTPS.

The only thing I've found (but been confused by) is Server.Transfer, is
this a suitable way? If so does anyone have any good links to explain
it, MSDN description isn't all that good. Or does anyone know of another
way?

Jas