[thelist] How to stream a binary file from ejb to servlet to user?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:39:22 CDT 2004

Hey Chris,

It actually depends a good bit on how you've got things set up. This
might help you:

http://www.google.com/search?q=session+beans+jsp

Also, there are tools out there (like orionserver.com) that will make
interacting with ejb from jsp much simpler. However, I suspect you
aren't doing a whole lot of this, so try the google above and let us
know if you have any more specific questions about how to get this
working.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden