[thelist] PHP or ASP? " dilemma, strict company rules, and hybrid web site.

Seth Thomas Rasmussen seth at sethrasmussen.com
Wed Aug 18 15:58:15 CDT 2004

Okay, my last comment was admitted a *little* bit "knee-jerk", but still: I
stand by my belief that you shouldn't support domineering, oppressive
institutions of any kind, and that includes, at the current time, Microsoft.
They've done plenty that has brought us all where we are, and I don't deny
that. But nothing lasts forever, and not even the greatest good deed
overshadows future misdeeds.

--

News! - Evolt.org conference for web professionals.
17-19 September 2004 in Toronto, Canada.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !