[thelist] "PHP or ASP?" dilemma - I will STFU

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Aug 19 17:24:01 CDT 2004

	If you like the text editor approach to ASP.NET -- which I do --
then you might try WebMatrix from the ASP.NET team.  It's basically in
eternal beta, but it still works pretty well (and it's free).  Design
mode is there if you want it, but I never use it; there are some other
features like good syntax coloring, code helpers, built-in interface to
your database, and FTP-based workspaces.  You can download it at
http://www.asp.net .

Cheers,

Peter