[thelist] "Hand Coding" in DWMX2004

Peekstok, Anna Anna.Peekstok at METROKC.GOV
Fri Aug 20 12:43:17 CDT 2004

Aaron Cole wrote:

>Why do so many people bash Dreamweaver MX and say that they prefer to
>"hand code"?

Dreamweaver is the best of the WYSIWYG editors and its site management tools
are great, but I still go back to HomeSite (on PC) or BBEdit (on Mac)
because Dreamweaver messes with my code. If I so much as open a page with
Dreamweaver, it changes things to suit itself. I hate that. Therefore, my
Dreamweaver MX sits unopened on my desktop.

Anna

*****
Anna Peekstok
King County Department of Transportation
Community Relations and Communications
206-263-6482