[thelist] Tabular Report Design Question

Sam Carter scforum at iness.com
Mon Aug 23 08:22:36 CDT 2004

Thanks Marc,

Vertical headers (I didn't know they exist) are possible.  At least I have
one option thanks to your suggestion.

Sam

Can you write the headers vertically?

If you're talking styling with CSS you see an example here -
http://www.ssi-developer.net/css/vertical-text.shtml

regards.
-marc

Message from Sam Carter (8/21/2004 07:39 PM)

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/

News! - Evolt.org conference for web professionals.
17-19 September 2004 in Toronto, Canada.
Details at http://TOevolt.org

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !