[thelist] Weird tag

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Aug 23 14:31:01 CDT 2004

> I know that some third party site search engines sometimes had you add
> tags for extra meta information. If your using anything like that on
> the site you might want to look into it.

><joke>
>Obviously someone was utilizing "extreme programming" when they built
>the site...
></joke>
>
>One thing I did notice is that the anchor links to do work for me in Safari
>1.2.3 (v125.9), Firefox 0.9.3, or IE 5.2.3 Mac.

No kidding...  Obviously nobody had a simple answer, which is what I was
trawling for.  Considering the lot of <br>'s around those <xp> tags
probably it really is just someone's failed attempt to remove <p> tag
for formatting purposes.  Yes, the primary navbar (some proprietary
script) is apparently incompatible with anything but Win IE.  Gack,
extreme programming indeed!  Thanks for the input guys.
--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce