[thelist] Windows version of Chicago font?

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Mon Aug 23 15:52:06 CDT 2004

Does anyone know of a free downloadable version of a Windows font
similar to the Mac font Chicago? I'm doing a small Flash project on
which the client wants scrolling background text using that font or
something close to it. So far I've found one online, but when I download
the font, it won't install -- apparently it's damaged.

Of course, I have an old Mac and could download a trial version of
Flash, but that seems to be the hard way.

--
Clive R Sweeney
Designshift.com | Durham NC