[thelist] pages not loading

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Tue Aug 24 21:31:21 CDT 2004

I have a problem that has been reported with a site I am in charge of
and have no idea where to even start looking/googling to investigate the
problem.

Its a small site only consisting of 8 main pages. Two people, in two
different countries have reported that 2 of the pages will not load into
their browsers, all the other pages load fine. All the pages were made
from the same page to begin with so I don't really know where to start
looking especially as I can't replicate the problem on any of my
computers and neither can other people that I have asked to test it. One
of the people has no firewalls etc , its just a dead basic home set up.

In these types of cases what should I be looking for to trouble shoot
the problem ?

The site in question is www.jakeneedham.com
The two pages that won't load are :
http://www.jakeneedham.com/htmlpages/theman.html
http://www.jakeneedham.com/htmlpages/earlierbooks.html

Please no critics on the evils of splash pages, layout etc. It was done
according to what the author wished.

TIA

Lisa